【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934
最近購買了【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934回來覺得還滿實用的
而且品質也不錯,就跟朋友們分享了一下,沒想到原來朋友們
也都有買了...(原本想炫寶一下的...失敗了= . =)這才知道原來
【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934這麼搶手,不過相信還有人不知道在這裡就能買的到【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934
所以在這裡推薦給大家~~~~
PS.若您家裡有0~3歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》
商品訊息功能
商品訊息描述
輕盈羽量,全日舒適
輕薄的 Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski 男款滑板鞋有極佳的靈敏性和優異的抓地力,帆布材質實現輕盈舒適感,適合全日穿著。
敏捷掌控可抽換鞋墊跟部的 Nike Zoom Air 可緩解衝擊力道,輕薄的硫化橡膠鞋底則能提供敏捷掌控能力,讓你掌握各種滑板風格。
貼合搭配帆布材質,為 Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski 帶來全新面貌,輕量舒適,穿著整天也不成問題。
訂單金額滿新臺幣 4,500 元即享免費標準運送服務
臺北市:
- 標準運送的商品可於 2-5 個工作天內送達
- 快遞運送的商品可於 2-3 個工作天內送達
其它縣市:
- 標準運送的商品可於 3-6 個工作天內送達
- 快遞運送的商品可於 3-5 個工作天內送達
3.7 顆星
Nice looking shoe with a very weird factory fit and insole makes it worse
TommyP87066789 - Feb 19, 2018
As soon as I put them on I felt uncomfortable, The shoe is really tight in the front upper, but runs long at the heel. I am usually a size 11 but I drop a half size for most Nike, so the shoe measurements don't make any sense to me in this design. If I had gone 11 they wouldn't stay on my feet. I did however find the cause of most discomfort which is in the insoles. I took the original insoles out which are thick and have an air pocket under the heel and replaced them with some free run insoles and they are much more comfortable, Have to say I was thankful to Nike who offered a partial refund to get some fresh insoles. Which will be nice. I would recommend them if they didn't have an awkward insole, but it wouldn't let me check that and they are nice to look at. Wondering if the insole might work in another trainer.
明星推薦Turned green
EllaM278916776 - May 15, 2017
After 2 weeks of wearing the shoes I noticed them turn green?? The same happened with my friend. Unsure why as we dont rub our shoes on grass!! - I put mine in the wash and the colour is still a bit green, it doesnt seem to come out. Very disappointing because all my other janoskis are great, just not these ones, and they werent cheap!
Great!
JuanaC591242677 - Jan 26, 2017
I would recommend this shoes, but if you got wide feet, don't buy them.
商品訊息特點
【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 折扣情報,省錢妙招,上班族省錢大作戰,省錢大作戰,省錢達人,省錢方法,便宜團購,撿便宜購物,找便宜,特惠活動,特賣會,比價撿便宜,好康活動,挖好康,發燒好康,好康報報,好康平台
以下為您可能感興趣的商品
注意:下方具有隨時更新的隱藏版好康分享,請暫時關閉adblock之類的廣告過濾器才看的到哦!!
下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事
范冰冰做公益噴滿地鼻血 陸網友反譏「裝死賣慘」
:
桃猿羅德千葉交流賽 啦啦隊場外比舞(3) (圖)
:
【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 折扣情報, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 省錢妙招, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 上班族省錢大作戰, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 省錢大作戰, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 省錢達人, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 省錢方法, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 便宜團購, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 撿便宜購物, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 找便宜, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 特惠活動, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 特賣會, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 比價撿便宜, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 好康活動, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 挖好康, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 發燒好康, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 好康報報, 【最新精品推薦】Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Canvas - 12430934 好康平台
留言
張貼留言