【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175


 



 



 



 



最近購買了【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175回來覺得還滿實用的



而且品質也不錯,就跟朋友們分享了一下,沒想到原來朋友們



也都有買了...(原本想炫寶一下的...失敗了= . =)這才知道原來



【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175這麼搶手,不過相信還有人不知道在這裡就能買的到【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175



所以在這裡推薦給大家~~~~


PS.若您家裡有0~3歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》


↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


我要購買


商品訊息功能


商品訊息描述

經典舒適,復古造型。本日刷卡折扣
Nike Classic Cortez 鞋款是由 Bill Bowerman 設計、1972 年發表的 Nike 原創款跑鞋。此版本精選皮革和合成皮革結構,提升耐久性。


優點
  • 皮革與合成皮革鞋面,經久耐穿
  • 泡棉鞋底,實現輕量緩震效果
  • 橡膠外底採用人字型溝紋,提升摩擦抓地力
  • 顯示顏色: 白色/白色/白色
  • 款式: 749571-111
  • 原產國/地區: 印尼

  • Cortez 緣起Nike Cortez 是 Bill Bowerman 的首款傑作,以更輕的質地、更經得起風雨考驗的設計為亮點,打敗其他各路鞋款。1972 年,此鞋款融入前所未有的創新避震緩衝系統,成就了跑步界的極速經典,同時也以星火燎原之姿,成為風靡全國的訓練鞋。這雙非凡迷人的經典鞋款,帶著洛杉磯街頭的犀利風格迅速成長,成為展現個人風格與故事的絕佳標語。自此,Nike Cortez 奠定了跑鞋的尊榮地位,再也沒有堪與比擬的鞋款。


    訂單金額滿新臺幣 4,500 元即享免費標準運送服務


    臺北市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 2-5 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 2-3 個工作天內送達

    其它縣市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 3-6 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 3-5 個工作天內送達
    訂單皆於星期一至星期五之間處理與寄送 (國定假日除外)NikePlus 會員可享免費退貨。退貨政策例外情況。

    3.7 顆星

    The Nike Cortez is Timeless Classic!

    arwatkins06 - May 16, 2018

    At the risk of dating myself, I have been wearing the Nike Cortez si信用卡購物折扣nce 1979. Although there have been slight changes over the years, this shoe remains a “Timeless Classic”. I say that because the original white leather shoe with the varsity red swoosh with the blue mid-sole highlight and the waffle sole checks all of the boxes for comfort, style and fit. I do miss the white bumper that was affixed to the front of the shoe on the original release, but other than that, I like the softer leather and the whiter white on the shoe. I don’t run in them anymore, even though I’m sure I could, but I keep 2 pairs in my closet and wear them very regularly! I will keep wearing them as long as Nike makes them available in Men’s Size 10.

    Mixed Feelings about t消耗品 his shoe.

    Colfshsyg - Jul 03, 2017

    The Cortes. In some respects as iconic as Air Jordan, Max 95 or 1. They have decent leather maybe not premium but better than recent Jordan releases. The durability is great maybe as good as an Air Jordan Retro. I can certainly say so being a big man with speed like a cheetah. I can keep up with friends half my weight, etc, maybe not Olympics but. I went into a local store and tried on an UK 8 as I don't believe they had a 8.5(my true size). On the right shoe they felt fine and on the left they felt a bit narrow in the toe box area. Now I have a black big toe. I have had many problems with shoes from Nike such as Air Force 1 Low which I bought in my true size yet they fit way too big. Even an 8 didn't fit me. Anyway I believe this is a good running shoe if you buy it in your true size. I can't seem to find an 8.5 from the store that I bought it from also I noticed a lot of glue stains on the shoes the好康推推mselves. Please can someone solve this situation. I wish to get an 8.5.

    Nice shoe, no yellow

    JasonP213294869 - Aug 15, 2016

    The trainer itself feels high quality and looks great, however in the pictures there are one or two small yellow sections(the back of the tongue and holder for the laces)-these are NOT on the shoe and are instead white.

    I suppose it doesn't matter much but the reason I purchased the cortez on here was for the yellow touch that most other online stores didn't have in their pictures.

    周年慶刷卡購買折扣


    商品訊息特點


    ↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


    我要購買


    【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 折扣情報,省錢妙招,上班族省錢大作戰,省錢大作戰,省錢達人,省錢方法,便宜團購,撿便宜購物,找便宜,特惠活動,特賣會,比價撿便宜,好康活動,挖好康,發燒好康,好康報報,好康平台


    以下為您可能感興趣的商品


    注意:下方具有隨時更新的隱藏版好康分享,請暫時關閉adblock之類的廣告過濾器才看的到哦!!




    下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事


     網紅闖禁地拍片!湖中漂來行李箱…扯出連續殺人案


    :






     新北立委補選開票 民眾聚鄭世維總部關注(3) (圖)


    :







    【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 折扣情報, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 省錢妙招, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 上班族省錢大作戰, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 省錢大作戰, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 省錢達人, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 省錢方法, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 便宜團購, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 撿便宜購物, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 找便宜, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 特惠活動, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 特賣會, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 比價撿便宜, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 好康活動, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 挖好康, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 發燒好康, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 好康報報, 【本季最新款】Nike Classic Cortez - 11098175 好康平台



    留言

    這個網誌中的熱門文章

    【購買優惠】【SHARP夏普】50吋4K聯網液晶電視LC-50UA6800T

    【便宜團購】【HERAN 禾聯】30L機械式電烤箱 HEO-30K1

    【撿便宜購物】Sport 透氣網布 減壓彈力鞋 09897_17934